Bestie Speak Limited (hereinafter referred to as “we” and “us”) will act in accordance to laws in Cap. 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any personal data collected from you will be protected and treated as confidential. We respect and protect your right to privacy.
Collection of Personal Data
Any personal data collected from you will be used for improving the quality of our services to all users.
Our services include but not limited to the following:
- Handling your application and registration;
- Responding to your enquiries and suggestions;
- Providing our latest news to you;
- Reporting your child(ren)’s learning progress to you;
- Providing course suggestions and class schedule suitable to your child(ren)
- Providing course materials to students enrolled
- General security reasons; and
- Handling your records of purchase and receipts
We will try our best to ensure that you can receive our latest news. If you do not wish to receive our latest news, please send an email to email@example.com, stating the below information:
Your related information
Reason(s) for not wanting to receive our latest news
Accuracy of Personal Data
We will try our best to ensure that your personal data is accurate and updated immediately. We will contact you by the information you have given to us.
If there is a need to update your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the below information:
Personal information you wish to update
Share and Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal data will be kept highly confidential. We will not use and/or disclose your personal data to parties other than Bestie Speak without your consent. However, in order to achieve our original or other directly related purposes, we may provide your information to the below parties:
- Personal data may be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statute or as required by any court of law in Hong Kong, provided such person or persons are able to prove the required right/authority to access such information.
- Personal data may also be disclosed to trustworthy third parties only with the goal of providing better service to you. The trustworthy third parties should not disclose your personal data to others, and are held responsible for keeping your personal data confidential.
Storage of Personal Data
We will manage and protect your personal data with a suitable security system to prevent unauthorized access.
Your personal data will not be kept in a time period longer than that of our original purpose of collection (or any directly related purposes). Your personal data will be treated in accordance to related laws, legislation and regulatory requirements.
Should you have any enquiries regarding our related policies, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com), or post to 8/F, Union Park Tower, 168 Electric Road, Fortress Hill.