Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Under circumstances where children are left alone at Bestie Speak without prior notice, Bestie Speak shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any accidents and/or personal injuries caused to children;
- Please watch your personal belongings. Bestie Speak shall have no liability or any responsibility whatsoever for any loss;
- Only students under the age of 3 could be accompanied by an adult in class. Parents are not allowed to accompany their child(ren) in the class in all other circumstances;
- All classes scheduled on public holidays will be postponed until the day for next scheduled class;
- For students who wish to enroll courses, please fill in the online enrollment form and settle all outstanding course fees by bank transfer; or settle all outstanding course fees in person in cash, cheque or EPS;
- Under all circumstances, fees paid to Bestie Speak will not be refunded;
- All latest course arrangements and terms and conditions are valid in accordance to this website (https://www.speaktraining.com). Bestie Speak reserves the right for final decision of makeup class arrangement;
- Bestie Speak reserves the final decision for all event arrangements and course promotions;
- The contents of this website (https://www.speaktraining.com) are written in the Chinese language and the English language. If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between the texts, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Leave / Makeup Class Arrangements
- A free makeup class could be arranged upon enrollment of 4 group classes (in a single purchase). Class rearrangement or makeup class arrangements of any other circumstances are subjected to an extra administrative charge of $50;
- Rearrangement or makeup class for private lessons are subjected to an extra administrative charge of $50;
- Makeup class could be arranged by joining any other class sessions of the same course, or by postponing the class until next week, all rearrangements have to be made with Bestie Speak in advance.
Bad Weather Arrangements
- All classes will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal of no.8 or above, and/or red or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, or when emergency situations have arisen. Refund will not be made to affect classes, however, class rearrangements could be made before the day of the next scheduled class by contacting Bestie Speak through the phone;
- All classes will NOT be suspended when tropical cyclone warning signal of no.1 or no.3, and/or amber rainstorm warning signal is hoisted. Parents should evaluate safety risks of allowing students to attend in-school classes. If students wish to take a leave, parents should inform Bestie Speak through the phone, makeup classes will not be arranged otherwise.